Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pointless, but Things Wanted

Just thought this might be a fun top 10 for the week. These are all things that I can quite definitely live without, but if I had the money right now, I'd be buying all of them in a heartbeat. They're just fun things I've always wanted or recently discovered. Enjoy.

  10. A Magic Bullet - Unless you've been living under a rock for the last decade, you'll know that this is probably one of the coolest-looking appliances for the modern day kitchen. Slices, dices, whips, chops, mixes, beats, grinds, etc. Unfortunately, I heard it doens't work as well as the infomercial advertises. Boo. 
   9. This shirt - here Walking around with your own theme song? I don't really understand what could be cooler, maybe other than...
   8. A solar-powered golf cart - does this really need an explanation? here
   7. The complete sets of NCIS, The Office, Psych, House, and Glee on DVD. My favorite television shows to date. 
   6. Extreme frosting kit - I've always loved frosting cakes and cupcakes. This would just make things a tad easier, not to mention more fun. 
   5. Home theater - This is probably the most unlikely because I would need a house to do this, and I really can't see myself buying a house within the next 5 years... but a girl can dream of a blacked-out room with leather armchairs in arena seating, surround sound, a small kitchen, and the highest definition widescreen possible. YES!
   4. The entire Jodi Picoult collection - yes, I know that there is a very large library system where I live, but it would be sooooo nice to walk over to my to-be library and grab any or all of her books. (The Tenth Circle is my favorite)
   3. A Hammock - okay, so the plan is, that when I have my three season room connected onto my future house, there will be one of those suspended hammocks hanging from the ceiling. I can totally see myself reading the above collection with an iced tea with a fleece blanket in mid-october. : )
   2. Season tickets to a somewhat popular theater - I've been dying to see 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee and it came around to a theater by me, but tickets were pretty expensive. Season pass to the Hubbard Street Dance Theater wouldn't be bad either, but I'm much more a musical theater person.
   1. This fantastic light-up keyboard - So I'm pretty sure that I'll be asking for this for Christmas this year. Awesomeness just emanates from it. here

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I would like 9, 5, 3, 2, 1 and some of 7 please. Who wouldn't want a personal soundtrack to their life. I mean, I'm cool, but I'm not that cool.

Meg said...

im diggin the keyboard. and the home theater. and the tv series dvds. among other things :)