10. When someone blows on the back of my neck or into my ear. Why my ear? I don't know.
9. Biting down on an ice cube.
8. Notable cliffhangers.
7. Storytellers.
6. Any vocal groups that can pull off wicked harmonies.
5. The Olympics.
4. Trailers and behind-the-scenes featurettes for fantasy and musical films.
3. Really intense scores with elaborate string sections. (Angels & Deamons, "All I Ever Wanted" from The Prince of Egypt, Io Non Ho Paura)
2. Givesmehope.com
1. Behold the Lamb of God song sung every Good Friday at my chruch when they strip the altar.

1 comment:
Speaking of storytellers... remember that lady who came for that diversity assembly, with the drum thing?? "I'm so glad we're here to share our sttoooooriesss..." ugh haha. Carmel: Epic Fail.
Styrofoam rubbing together gives me series chills. Or sliding my finger across a styrofoam plate. Apparently my brain does not like styrofoam.
:)
Post a Comment