On too many occasions, I have found myself swarmed with too many thoughts and I don't have anything to write them on or anyone to share them with. Seeing that over a billion people have found some way to express themselves through blogs, I figured that it was something easy and didn't necessarily come with a step-by-step instruction booklet. Kudos for going against the grain.
The title of my blog might seem a little hostile and therefore could use a little explaining. I'm not telling anyone to scramble from my sight, unless their running off to something more important, of course. What I mean by "get lost" is that I hope my posts are creative and captivating enough where one can lose themselves like I usually do behind a favorite book. I'm working on my creative writing skills and it would be nice to know how I'm doing and if my stuff poses any interest. Creative criticism is welcome.
Thanks again for reading. More posts to come!!! : )

1 comment:
Exciting! I look forward to reading your stuff in the future. The title totally works too. I hope that I will often times find myself lost on the pages of your blog =).
Post a Comment