10. Speed Feels Better - Michael Tolcher (o.k. I admit it, I bought it, but I think I listened to it almost every day over the summer and never really got sick of it. recommended +10)
9. Save Your Best - Steve Reynolds (kinda reminds me of a wedding? question mark?)
8. Walking on Air - Kerli (the verses are a tad strange, but the refrain is perty sweet)
7. Slow Me Down - Emmy Rossum (Can't really remember if I bought it or not, but who thought that Christine Daae would put out an album that was actually half good)
6. Let's Dance to Joy Division - The Wombats (crazy catchy)
5. The Show - Lenka (also crazy catchy)
4. One Life to Love - 33 Miles (I know, Jesus music... but honestly God Rocks!)
3. Black and Gold - Sam Sparro (pretty much the first techno song that I enjoyed listening to)
2. Losing Me (Perdido en Ti) - Diego (close tie with first place, but this one definitely made it onto at least 6 different mixes within the last several months.)
1. Before the Worst - The Script (it's got it all... it's catchy, awesome piano intro, unique love song... "I was down on one knee and you were mine for life/we were thinking that we'd never be apart/with your name tatooed across my heart...")

No comments:
Post a Comment