Monday, February 16, 2009

another top ten...

Another top ten. This time, it's goals that are pretty reasonable, and things that I can accomplish within the next 5-10 years based on my own will. None of that gain a life partner, complete life dream stuff. (although that would be nice!)

10. To lose a couple of pounds in a healthy way and keep them off. 
9. To make a 2D animated film, completely hand-drawn and colored, and at least 30 minutes long. 
8. To learn archery and be able to hit a target. 
7. To learn chess and win a few games.
6. To go to a party somewhere in the city with friends and be completely comfortable with myself.
5. To learn how to dance legitimately. 
4. To cook a 6 course meal, complete with creative plating, dessert, and wine tasting beforehand. 
3. To be able to run a mile in less than 10 minutes. (Trust me, I've struggled with this forever.)
2. To hold an extremely large bird of prey on my hand and not be scared. I've wanted to train birds since I realized it was an actual occupation and I have always been entranced with their grace. 
1. To visit Pixar studios. Whether it's to work there or just to look around, I think that would be amazing. 

1 comment:

Meg said...

#2 is my favorite... hahaha. you would.